Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog Inspiration

Hello!! Just a Strange New comer enter to the unknown worlds as name as Blogging society~~
Well just a straight forward without useless introduction, i would like to said about what inspired me to "sign up"? I heard about blog since i was secondary, there such out numbered blog in worldwide not just "blogspot.com" but still cannot influence me that time although being talking about "nuffnang" where helps the blogger to have income. Later on my journey to university i get in touch with blogging again through out good friends of mine. I heard and seen the different blogging world from them. I seen about new different things and product from much inspiration blogger. The words "sharing" suite for all although most people prefer facebook+ing even i was one of those but i would said that come to have a look to a great product of blogger you with see more than u face da book in all the time. I finally make up my mind think about the journey i being through that i likes to share "Walk Of Life"."Walk of life" actually not named myself, Such a honor phrase was out comes from my little sister being a great for her. Lets Walk the journey till the day ends~~

3 comments: