Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hope Can Cure Your Cough


Sickness had burdened me since the day i came back to university about 3 weeks till now~~
Coughing is the biggest enemy for me well its bring uncomfortable to me even to my housemate and brings months to cure~~
Doctor cannot run away from my sickness which i being for twice--Oh awful for those medicine--
Right then i received a well well drinks from lovely friend of mine " Beverage of Lo Han Kuo / Pearl & Sheshecao"Lets give a simple description about the drinks:
It is made from high quality of LoHan Kuo, Sheshecao and rare pearl. Modern and hygienic manufacturing techniques are used to preserve the natural taste, goodness and fragrance.
It is an ideal drink for all season especially "Hot and cold"
Ingredients: Sugar, Lo Han Kuo, Sheshecao and Pearl
Function: Clear lung heat, nourish and moisten the lung, stop cough
Application: Use to treat cough due to lung heat from def
i just had 1 cup of the drink it makes me felt so well~~ Thanks to her~~
Although Such weather nice to sleep or piggy on the bed but then remember to take care ours health due to such weather ^^


2 comments:

  1. I love chilled luo han guo drink! It's delicious with mata kucing & sea coconut~ Yummy! XD

    ReplyDelete